Improving the Sales-Finance relationship
Commerciality, business design and governance
Here’s the big secret about the often-adversarial relationship between finance and sales teams: it’s not really a people problem. It’s a process and systems problem. This statement may seem to fly in the face of conventional wisdom but, ultimately, sales and finance are on the same team. It’s also true that these teams approach these shared goals in different ways and when processes and systems that cross departments aren’t aligned, mistakes happen, which can cause tempers to flare and personalities to clash.
So if sales and finance both want to grow the business, how can you improve processes to ensure that everyone works together as a team to achieve that goal?
In the second of a series of three webinars with our partners at FinancialForce, we’re joined by Stewart Monk, VP & General Manager EMEA and Raymond Holt, Managing Partner of Agnentis and former Financial Director of Odgers Berndtson. We’ll discuss the following:
- What are the business challenges you see today and coming which will require Finance and Sales to work closely together?
- What kind of business model would each of you like to see being built by Finance and Sales to meet these challenges?
- What would some of the key elements of this model look like?
- What key skills would be needed to create and implement this model?
- How do we see Technology enabling this new model?
To receive an on-demand version of the webinar and download our e-Book “5 ways to improve the Sales-Finance relationship”, simply click the button below to register.
GET IN TOUCH
If you’d like to talk to us to find out more about our expert services, please fill in the form below and we will get right back to you.