Weekly Update May 30th
It’s weekly update time from Cognition24. Lots to pack into the three day week, before we all have a well-deserved break (and a bit of flag waving) for the Queen’s Jubilee.
Actions this week:
- We’re busy planning a Salesforce network event at Wrest Park – details soon!
- The team met with a client in the industrial manufacturing sector, helping them to maximise their Salesforce Service Cloud instance.
- We conducted a Salesforce Sales Cloud demo to a new prospect in the financial services sector.
- Onboarded a new Salesforce Managed Service customer – we conducted a Salesforce implementation earlier this year with this client so are delighted that they are staying with us.
- Said “adieu” to our wonderful Ruby Boast who is embarking on an internship at Disney for the next 12 months. We wish Ruby the best of luck, the words of Dumbo, “don’t just fly … soar”.
Enjoy your weekend.