Proud Salesforce Partners
The Salesforce partner community is dominated by CRM implementation partners looking for large CRM projects. Our team covers CRM and the full suite of traditional ERP products. Cognition24 is one of the UK’s leading salesforce consulting companies and comes with 20 years of ERP experience and a track record of delivering enterprise projects with governance, assurance and control.
We like to call that our special sauce, it’s what makes us different.
In 2019, we merged with leading Oracle ERP consultancy e-Resolve. Together, we offer customers the combined talents of e-Resolve and Cognition24 around smart strategic thinking, effective change-management and good governance, all underpinned by a deep understanding of the challenges our customers are constantly facing.
We are based just outside London in leafy Bedfordshire and are happy to travel to site if reasonable or to work remotely. We find that a combination of both often works best.
Before undertaking any Salesforce project, we always take some time out to understand the customer’s needs, what they are trying to achieve and how the solution can be best configured to support the business. Each organisation is different and the solution needs to be simple and robust.
So what is a Salesforce partner?
A Salesforce consulting partner is a company Salesforce has authorised to implement solutions and create custom projects within the Salesforce org. Salesforce implementation partners like Cognition24 are independent consultants dedicated to helping businesses like yours deliver innovative solutions and expert-managed services all on the Salesforce platform. Whether you’re new to Salesforce or growing an existing system, our world-class consultants are here to help. As an independent consultancy and a registered partner, we are a safe and trusted pair of hands.
To complement our technical services we also provide end-to-end change consultancy across both private and public sectors for the delivery of technology, culture and organisational change.
Our capability covers the full suite of traditional ERP products and we have a track record of delivering highly successful projects across the spectrum.
- Salesforce + ERP = Cognition24
- Detailed Industry knowledge
- 25+ Years of Experience
- History of Success
- Key Relationships
- Key Resources
- End-to-End Service
Recent Salesforce Projects
- Herts Urgent Care – CRM and custom installation for healthcare provider. HUC wanted a user-friendly solution that delivered on several business requirements based around CRM functionality. The system needed to add value and provide clear business benefits. It was also crucial that the system was scalable and future-proof. Cognition24 conducted a Salesforce implementation based on this criteria, as an NHS provider HUC was not looking for a ‘Sales’ system, their primary focus for their CRM was to support with stakeholder management, as well as somewhere to keep information about tenders and potential areas for development.
- Mindset Practice – Following some initial workshops, we proposed and implemented a Salesforce solution on FastStart, our rapid Salesforce implementation methodology. We presented Mindset Practice with a solution that enhanced the “out of the box” Salesforce features and included some customisation to match their internal process and procedures.
- Sterling VDR – Cognition24 assisted Sterling VDR with a custom integration from a proprietary platform to Salesforce Sales Cloud. We continue to support Sterling with marketing automation and system enhancements.
- Ocean Outdoor – Following a Landscape Review, we made a number of recommendations along with a concise project plan and roadmap to a) move them from classic to lightning, b) provide a managed service support offering which included supporting their everyday sales operation and custom integration with their core advertising system. The result was a very successful migration from classic to lightning at a relatively low cost, and a package of monthly support which covered a maximum number of hours or incidents, delivering peace of mind to the system stakeholders.