An Experienced Salesforce Partner
Cognition24 is a leading Salesforce consulting company with over 20 years of CRM and ERP experience and a track record of delivering enterprise projects with governance, assurance, and control. We stand out amongst other CRM implementation partners as we also specialise in the full suite of traditional ERP products, we refer to this as our “special sauce”, it’s what sets us apart.
Our history includes a merger with Oracle ERP consultancy e-Resolve in 2019, resulting in the combined talents of both companies in smart strategic thinking, effective change management, and good governance, all driven by a deep understanding of our customers’ challenges.
Based in leafy Bedfordshire, just outside London, we are flexible with on-site or remote work and often find a combination of both to be most effective. Before any project, we take the time to understand the customer’s needs, goals, and how the solution can best support their business. Each organisation is unique, and our solutions are tailored to be simple and robust.
What is a Salesforce Partner?
A Salesforce consulting partner is a company Salesforce has authorised to implement solutions and create custom projects within the Salesforce org. Salesforce implementation partners like Cognition24 are independent consultants dedicated to helping businesses like yours deliver innovative solutions and expert-managed services all on the Salesforce platform. Whether you’re new to Salesforce or growing an existing system, our world-class consultants are here to help. As an independent consultancy and a registered partner, we are a safe and trusted pair of hands.
To complement our technical services we also provide end-to-end change consultancy across both private and public sectors for the delivery of technology, culture and organisational change.
Our capability covers the full suite of traditional ERP products and we have a track record of delivering highly successful projects across the spectrum.
- Salesforce + ERP = Cognition24
- Detailed Industry knowledge
- 25+ Years of Experience
- History of Success
- Key Relationships
- Key Resources
- End-to-End Service
Recent Salesforce Projects
- Herts Urgent Care – CRM and custom installation for healthcare provider. HUC wanted a user-friendly solution that delivered on several business requirements based around CRM functionality. The system needed to add value and provide clear business benefits. It was also crucial that the system was scalable and future-proof. Cognition24 conducted a Salesforce implementation based on this criteria, as an NHS provider HUC was not looking for a ‘Sales’ system, their primary focus for their CRM was to support with stakeholder management, as well as somewhere to keep information about tenders and potential areas for development.
- Mindset Practice – Following some initial workshops, we proposed and implemented a Salesforce solution on FastStart, our rapid Salesforce implementation methodology. We presented Mindset Practice with a solution that enhanced the “out of the box” Salesforce features and included some customisation to match their internal process and procedures.
- Sterling VDR – Cognition24 assisted Sterling VDR with a custom integration from a proprietary platform to Salesforce Sales Cloud. We continue to support Sterling with marketing automation and system enhancements.
- Ocean Outdoor – Following a Landscape Review, we made a number of recommendations along with a concise project plan and roadmap to a) move them from classic to lightning, b) provide a managed service support offering which included supporting their everyday sales operation and custom integration with their core advertising system. The result was a very successful migration from classic to lightning at a relatively low cost, and a package of monthly support which covered a maximum number of hours or incidents, delivering peace of mind to the system stakeholders.