Six reasons why you should choose a Salesforce Managed Service
Salesforce is continually developing, and we understand better than most that this brings certain challenges. Keeping up to date with improvements, enhancements and changes can feel like a full-time job. With a new release twice a year and documentation of around 400 pages, it can be an impossible task without the resources and skills to review, evaluate and choose which features will benefit your organisation.
Say goodbye to the break-fix model
In the good old days, there was only one way to identify a critical system error – when the system broke. In the rush to fix the issue, productivity and revenue were often lost, and in many cases, short term solutions proved costly and ineffective. The break-fix model led to budget uncertainty, reliance on IT specialists, reactive responses, repeat billing and operational risk. Then along came the IT Managed Service.
So why choose a Salesforce Managed Service?
If you’re looking for a proactive, not reactive, system environment, our Salesforce Managed Services offer a number of advantages:
- Flexibility – Our tailored solutions will support your business and needs day in and day out.
- Process Optimisation – We’ll identify any immediate and future improvements.
- Reduced Firefighting – Proactive support gives you more time to think about future development and improvements.
- Cost Management – It’s simple, pay for what you need when you need it.
- Peace of Mind – Whatever the issue, we have the expertise to provide continual support.
- Reduced Overheads – There’s no need to retain and maintain highly skilled technical expertise.
If you’d like to discuss your specific requirements in more detail or find out more about our 1 day free of charge planning workshop then please do not hesitate to contact your Cognition24 Account Manager or contact us on 01462 412021/[email protected]