Salesforce World Tour …. Tim’s Top Tips
Salesforce World Tour is taking place in London this Thursday, May 23rd. Tim Chisnall, our Commercial Director, a veteran when it comes to Salesforce, has provided his Top Ten Tips to help manage your day and maximise your time at the event.
- Make sure that you organise and plan your day. A little preparation goes a long way. View the Event Agenda and use a Trail Map to customise your experience.
- Download the event app – who needs paper?.
- Select the most relevant breakouts and events. Many events are recorded and will be available post-event online.
- Go to the keynotes – be warned they are very sales-orientated and do be prepared for forward-looking statements.
- Talk to the vendors – there are some great apps out there, and you’ll get to see some of the best.
- Use the skills in the Admin Zone and Customer Zone. Outside of Dreamforce, you won’t find as many Salesforce brains in the same place.
- Talk to people – they’re a friendly bunch (honest).
- Choose your shoes – we guarantee you’ll hit your 10,000 steps and more.
- Keep the conversation going. Tweet, LinkedIn, chatter and network beyond the day. Don’t come back with a bunch of business cards and never use them.
- Take a reusable water bottle. As we know, there are plenty of fountains at Excel!