Salesforce Managed Services
Salesforce is continually developing, and we understand better than most that this brings certain challenges. Keeping up to date with improvements, enhancements and changes can feel like a full-time job. With a new release twice a year and documentation of around 400 pages, it can be an impossible task without the resources and skills to review, evaluate and choose which features will benefit your organisation.
A Salesforce Managed Service takes on the responsibility for you. We’ll manage your environment and if required any connected applications. This gives you peace of mind with transparent and manageable expense. Our Salesforce Managed Service can also provide you with additional flexible support as and when required to allow you to focus on growing your business.
Why a Cognition24 Managed Service?
Cognition24 provides highly experienced resources with a proven track record of delivering the best possible solutions. We work alongside you to help transfer knowledge and ensure you are better equipped to develop future improvement programmes to support your business growth.
Our approach starts with us understanding your business. By taking a holistic view of your organisation, focusing on four core areas, we ensure you achieve operational stability and provide a solid foundation to support future growth. If you lack specific skills or capability, we can also help fill the gaps. You can depend on our team to work with you as a true business partner.
The Benefits of a Salesforce MSP
- Flexibility – Tailored solutions to support your needs day in and day out.
- Process Optimisation – Identification of immediate and future improvements.
- Reduced Firefighting – Proactive support gives you more time to think about future development and improvements.
- Cost Management – Pay for what you need when you need it.
- Peace of Mind – Whatever the issue, we have the expertise to provide continual support.
- Reduced Overheads – There’s no need to retain and maintain highly skilled technical expertise.
Ensuring our clients receive the best possible ongoing support, with the same commitments to assurance and reliability as demonstrated in our delivery projects